The M65 Field Jacket (also known as M-1965) is a famous field jacket widely used by US troops during the Vietnam War. Its sturdy design and tough wearing turned out to be crucial for soldiers serving in the Central Highlands of South Vietnam, and in the cold weather conditions that came after monsoonal rains.
JUNGLEEASE M65 Jacket is made of high-quality polyester and cotton. It features adjustable high collar with chin guard, a variety of pockets along the chest, biceps, lower back, wrists, adjustable cuffs and waist hem. In addition, the jacket comes with stowable hood, Velcro patch on the sleeves for badges, and convenient two-way front zipper. Built to perform in the elements, this jacket will be appreciated by everyone who likes classic functionality and style.
Features of JUNGLEEASE M65 Jacket
- High collar with chin guard
- Perfect for cold and wet weather
- Two-way front zipper
- Two chest pockets
- Two wrist pockets
- Two bicep zip pockets
- Zippered front with a storm flap for weather protection
- Velcro patch on the sleeves for badges
- Packable hood stows away in the collar
- Adjustable waist hem with inner elastic cord and cord locks
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs
- Hanging loop
- Material: Polyester and cotton